About Me

Blog containing my likes, dislikes, rants and raves.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Coldplay - "Paradise"

Not sure what this video means with the elephants and all but the song is catchy and better than Every Tear is a Waterfall. Mylo Xyloto is their next album coming out next Tuesday and I will be buying it on that day. I'm expecting this to be their most pop album to date and I have my doubts about it standing up to their previous efforts. I heard the song they did with Rhiana and my first impression was nothing great but I will need to listen to it more. I know they want to be the biggest band in the world and they are on their way if they aren't already but maybe staying true to their roots instead of trying to change the wheel every time might be better. I guess I just yearn for something closer to Parachutes and A Rush of Blood to the Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment