About Me

Blog containing my likes, dislikes, rants and raves.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Bin Laden Photographs

So a few days ago, the white House announced they would not release the photo's of Bin Laden's dead body. I for one believe without a doubt that Osama is dead. I don't need to see pictures to prove to me he is. However, I feel we should be able to see the photos. The price that we all have paid to capture this guy is so large that we deserve to see the body. This manhunt has been the costliest in man kind history. We all have funded in our taxes the effort to capture him. Numerous people world wide have suffered greatly at the hand of this man. We deserve to see the photos. Wrong decision by the President.

Edit*
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/osama-bin-ladens-death-confirmed-al-qaeda/story?id=13543148

Al Qaeda confirms his death.

No comments:

Post a Comment