About Me

Blog containing my likes, dislikes, rants and raves.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

They simply can't be trusted to govern

SCARY BUNCH


Thanks to Yaz for sharing this HuffPo piece written by Bob Cesca. I am currently a registered republican but that is mainly because I've been to lazy to renounce my membership and switch to Independent. I do not identify with this party anymore. I've always been a moderate who leaned to the right and the right is no longer what it once was. As TwoClubs mentioned yesterday if Reagan and George H.W. Bush were around in the political scene today they would be democrats. The religiosity of the party along with their continued contradictions and hypocrisy drive me nuts. Of course contradicting one self and being a hypocrite seems to be a prerequisite to be a politician which the Republicans seem to have it down pat.

"Until the Republicans begin to take seriously the task of governing, and then achieve some successes at doing so, there's no reason why anyone should take them seriously. They need to earn it. If they're unwilling to try, then they have to be replaced."

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised there was no picture of Bachmann, but I guess there are too many to count :)

    ReplyDelete