About Me

Blog containing my likes, dislikes, rants and raves.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

John Huntsman - What a republican should be



I saw this last Sunday and finally found video on you tube. Right now if I had to vote for a republican, it would be John Huntsman. The most level headed experienced member out of all of them. Former governor of Utah and ambassador to China. I know he won't get the nomination but it would be nice. I think he appeals to independents like me, just like Obama did back in 2008. Still early but the republican political machine won't back a moderate republican for President. They would prefer the radical right like Bachman, Perry or Palin. Romney won't get the support either. He is too centrist, even if he tries to flip flop his ideals all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment