About Me

Blog containing my likes, dislikes, rants and raves.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to a new blog titled Stewman's World. Stewman is me, a full-time working stiff, a technology enthusiast, music and movie buff, reformed video game player, avid non-fiction reader, poker player wannabe and uncle to the cutest niece in el mundo! The idea for this blog has been percolating in my head for sometime now and I finally decided to take the plunge. My goals for this blog are simple. Just to vent my thoughts, expose the masses to some good music, discuss current events, politics, books, and everything in-between. I encourage constructive dialogue and hope I am able to learn a few things while hopefully being able to open people's eyes to things.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks great! Informative stuff so far. Love the music, but then again I usually love the music you introduce me to (usually). Thank you for mentioning the victims & survivors of the Tucson shooting. It's amazing how our community is coming together and how the overwhelming of good is prevailing! Please continue to keep all of them in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult and forever changed life.
    Good luck! From your Baby Smalls!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, kid. Looking forward to reading all about what goes on in that head of yours!

    ReplyDelete