About Me

Blog containing my likes, dislikes, rants and raves.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rooting for your home team

http://www.observer-reporter.com/or/steigstory/04-10-2011-Steigerwald

Got angered reading this editorial about why grown men shouldn't wear their favorite teams gear to a game. The only part I agree with somewhat is if for example you are sitting in the dog pound at Cleveland dressed in Steelers gear, that may not be a smart move...but it doesn't mean you should be beaten to death or made to be a vegetable for the rest of your life like Bryan Stow in LA on opening day of this years baseball season. I hope they find the bastards that beat him up and beat them to a pulp.

I don't wear my favorite teams gear, mainly because I don't own any except for maybe a hat, but if I did you better bet I would wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment