About Me

Blog containing my likes, dislikes, rants and raves.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 6 of Juice Fast

So last night I finally had my my body react to this diet. I was hungry and decided to have a bowl of some raw veggies and fruits because I needed something solid in me. So I had small bowl of some spinach, carrots, strawberries, watermelon and some pineapple. I then decided to throw in a couple of jalapeno's from a jar to give it some spice. I pretty sure that is what caused me to be in the bathroom multiple times last night and even this morning. I actually feel great and refreshed right now. Down to 196.4 which means I've dropped 8.1lbs since last Friday. Great to see results too. Still hoping to make 15 days but it seems so far away...just gotta take it one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Great job!! So proud of you!! Although, you need to find a way to add some protein, maybe buy a protein powder to add to the juice. Don't stave your muscles. Keep it up, you can do it...
    On a side note, there's was an advertisment for Columbia Southern University. My little plug - great on-line school, completely recommend it.

    ReplyDelete