About Me

Blog containing my likes, dislikes, rants and raves.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Juicing update through day 10

Well yesterday was day 10 of my juicing diet. I have decided to end it after 10 days. Not because I'm craving real food. The biggest issue for me is I'm tired of juice. The taste of it has coated my mouth and it is driving me nuts. In fact the last 2 days I hardly drank any juice. I just ate the veggies and fruits raw mostly. So after 10 days of juicing I lost a grand total of 8.9lbs. I started at 204.5 and ended ar 195.6. 10 days exceeds what I thought I could do. I'm not that disappointed to end today instead of going for 15. I just can't stand the juice taste in my mouth. It is really bad. So today starts phase 2 of my diet. More consistent working out, eating healthier smaller portions and incorporate my fruits and veggies into my diet. I'll probably post updates weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment