About Me

Blog containing my likes, dislikes, rants and raves.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Girl with a Dragon Tattoo - Extended Trailer


You can prety much see the whole stroy int his trailer except who the killer is. Having seen the original, I know who the killer is but that is not going to stop me from seeing this. The score and soundtrack by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross sounds amazing. I bet they repeat their Oscar victory from this year for The Social Network.

Fincher has done a good job of making Rooney Mara unattractive looking. The original had Noomi Rapace who I don't find as attractive as Mara but she looks better in the role as Lisbeth Salander. Maybe because she was the original, not sure.

Rapace as Salander

Mara as Salander

Rooney Mara looking her normal cute self.

No comments:

Post a Comment