About Me

Blog containing my likes, dislikes, rants and raves.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 1 of Juice Fast

So weighed my self yesterday morning and weighed 204.6. I started my morning with a juice I made the night before of carrots, orange and strawberries. Got to work and with the help of many co-workers who are starting to juice also we had a mini juicing party throughout the day. Had a veggi juice in the morning but can't remember the ingredients besides Kale. Took a little while to get used to it but I eventual did. At lunch we all went to sprouts and bought tons of stuff. I first whipped up 1 whole cantaloupe 1 whole pineapple 3 whole nectarines 1 pound strawberries which made a tasty juice. My coworker made 2 handfuls kale 2 oranges 1 pear 1 kiwi which tasted good. I did this also but added some grapes which made it even better. When I got home I juiced up a quarter of a watermelon, 2 nectarines and 2 kiwi's and added a can of coconut water. Not bad but I think adding some strawberries would help it. Weighed myself this morning and my scale said 201.2. Sometimes I wonder how accurate my scale but I'll take it. Had hunger pains in the afternoon but made it through easily. Today is day 2. wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment