About Me

Blog containing my likes, dislikes, rants and raves.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Days 2 & 3 of Juice fast

So I've made it through day 3 of my juice diet. So far so good. Went to Sprouts yesterday and bought tons of produce and made my fruit medley juice which I have for the past 2 days. This morning I made the green juice with kale, kiwi, apples, grapes and pears also. I'll have that tomorrow also along with trying a grapefruit juice mix which I'm still deciding on what to add. I'm below 200lbs which is good and I feel great. Not sluggish or anything but I honestly have not done much this weekend in terms of physcial activity. I think Tuesday will be my first test as I'm back at work and plan to hit the gym for the first time in probably two months. I am hungry at times and wanting to devour some unhealthy stuff but have been good and refrained.

Tonight I watched a great documentary called Forks over Knives. I highly recommend people watch this just as much as fat sick and nearly dead. Very inspirational and made me want to cut a large portion of meat out of my diet and go more whole foods as they call it. I don't think I could ever be a full-time vegetarian but I do need to eat significantly less animal products.

No comments:

Post a Comment