About Me

Blog containing my likes, dislikes, rants and raves.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Days 4 and 5 of Juice Fast

So today is nearing the end of day 5. Tonight has been really tough. Really hungry and not feeling super hot. Today was my first back at work since the diet began. If I'm being honest, it is going to be really tough to make it 15 days. I always said 10 days would be a victory but I really wanted to shoot for 15. Not giving in yet but the taste of juice (regardless of variety) is starting to get to me. Really tired of it. Been drinking more water today which hasn't helped much. Weight is good as I'm below 200lbs for the first time in probably 2-3 years. Down to 198. Anyways more updates to come.

1 comment:

  1. I've just finished almost two and a half weeks of an almost completely "liquid diet" and didn't lose an ounce of weight. I may have killed several billion brain cells, but obviously they don't weigh a helluva lot.

    ReplyDelete